Friday 19 August 2016

The Emperor's Guard

Space Wolves pushed to one side as there was no way I was going to get them all done in time for the beginning on September without rushing them and as I am enjoying them too much that was not an option.  So reverted to my Imperial knights and trying to get them finished instead.  Far easier ask.....
 
Over the last week I have been working on Ixion (the Acheron) and Iapetus (the Lancer) and guess what........subject to the bases being painted they are both done and I have a substantial little force of knights to rock it at Throne of Skulls, will most likely take some of my other gear with so I can alter my list if knights are boring having never actually used them :D
 



First up Iapetus, the electrical effect on this guy's gear is far superior to Gungnir's Wrath


 
 
Then we have Ixion named after the man sentenced to spend eternity on a flaming wheel by Zeus
 
 
 
 
And then a group shot
 
We are the defenders of the sacred fruit bowl, none may have fruit in this house!


3 comments:

  1. Bloody hell - that's a lot of Knights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't tell anyone but there are another 3 of the GW plastic ones that I have brought on the cheap ready to build too.....any a Warlord

      I have an addiction

      Delete
    2. I thought I had it bad... Still, it warms the cockles of my heart to see so many knights under the command of one person.

      Delete